The History of Ingrams of Salisbury Ltd
Established in 1925 by Sydney Ingram, a professional saddler, the shop has always traded at its original premises at 44 Catherine Street, Salisbury. Sydney Ingram came to Salisbury from Codford after the First World War when demand for making and repairing harnesses declined with the introduction of the tractor.
The business then passed to Sydney Ingram's son, Clifford Ingram and his wife Kathleen who continued until their retirement in 2003. The shop has now been re-named as Ingrams of Salisbury Ltd and is run by Clifford and Kathleen's daughters, Christine Ball and Sara Dean – an independent company and still very much a family business.We are Salisbury's longest established and premier supplier of handbags, leather and travel goods. We pride ourselves on our customer service and helping our clients make the right choice for their requirements.
HANDBAGS & EVENING BAGS
LUGGAGE & SUITCASES
LEATHER GOODS / OTHER
Cathian ( address books, writing cases etc)
Gianni Conti ( wallets, belts etc )
Lichfield Leather ( purses, wallets etc)
Dulwich Jewel Boxes
Mudd ( leather holdalls, backpacks etc
Natural Leather ( holdalls, backpacks etc)
Rowallan ( holdalls, backpacks etc)
Golunski ( manbags, wallets etc)